Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 7

Since beginning this fast exactly one week ago, I realized I wash my face more often. After contemplating why, I realized that I can now wash my face whenever I want during the day because I don't have makeup on; therefore, I don't wash it off and then have to put it back on again. I'm also becoming used to how I look when I see myself. I no longer ask who that person is in my bathroom mirror. I am becoming more comfortable with no makeup; with being naked. Was makeup my shield? Was I hiding? I shouldn't have to hide myself from God or from anyone else. Especially with something as silly as makeup. No, makeup isn't bad, definitely not. But it is bad If I let it become a higher priority than Christ. I shouldn't let anything come before Jesus and His Kingdom. I want to be a light for Jesus. I was letting the makeup dim my light. But now I have nothing to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment