Saturday, April 17, 2010

30 Days Naked: Day 4

My prayer Lord, I am absolutely nothing without you. The only way i can live is through you. You are THE way, THE truth, and THE life. The only choice. You created me in your image; Something i dont completely understand..you are wonderful and beautiful and glorious. That must mean i am too? So unthinkable. But Thank you. Thank you for your incredible love. Father, you have given me joy, and it is my Choice whether or not to take it. Everyday it's a gift. The joy I have from being a new creation in you. Why have I turned this gift down so many times? So many times I choose to be in a bad mood. What do I have to be upset about when you saved me? You saved me from a horrible fate. I am a sinner. I deserve hell. But yet you died on a cross for me, taking on all of my sin...and the world's. You forgave me. It blows my mind. Lord, create a steadfast spirit in me..a longing for you and to please you. Give me strength. Surround me with your Holy Spirit. I want to be a light for you in this dark world.

No comments:

Post a Comment