Thursday, April 29, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 16 part 2

Here I am Broken again I've been put back together too many times I don't know if I can handle this What have I done wrong? Lord, please tell me I gave it up for you Did I do the wrong thing? The pressure is too much I am not sure what to do How could you? I'm speechless I don't know what to think I'm so frightened And so scared Are you here? Do you care? Do you see how I love? Is it not enough? What am I supposed to learn? I'm waiting Waiting for your answer You are silent Do you hear me? I'm shouting, yelling, screaming I'm falling apart Can't take another blow I can't feel my heart You are the only one that heals But why would an injured man go back to the man who beat him up? Did you do this? Is it real? I don't understand Oh God I do not Comprehend

3 comments:

  1. Hugs, Ali. Don't give up! He always hears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He hears. He is okay with our questioning. He is so okay with us being honest in our unbelief. I believe, Lord help me with my unbelief. Be sure to listen long enough to hear his singing over you. He loves you so much and is very pleased with you. Things get hard when we pursue God but they are good and it is right to pursue him. Have faith in his eternal goodness. Have faith that he is purging you of things that 'matter' in this material world and placing in your heart instead the shining things that are eternally important; faith and hope and purity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous,
    thank you. You made me cry with both of your comments.

    ReplyDelete