Monday, April 26, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 13

0 comments. 0 comments. 0 comments. Does anyone read my blog? Or even like it? These questions go through my head every day. Why am I doing this? The devil feeds me these lies saying that this is a stupid idea. no one cares. Though these statements may be true, this is not where my gaze should be fixated. Hebrews 12:1-3 "therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scornibg it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." I shall set my gaze upon Christ and Christ alone. He will not let me grow tired. He will give me strength to finish the race

3 comments:

  1. I read them every day. You better keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. I made a promise I would. But it would just be nice to get some feedback

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean about the wondering if anyone reads them... same thing for me but in a different portion of life. I hate how my pride gets in the way sometimes :/ ... my own fault really.

    In any case, I know you don't really talk to me all that much, but I thought you should know that I actually read all of these, and what you're doing is tough for sure, and I don't know if encouragement from me will do anything, but keep going Ali :) you're doing a wonderful job!!!

    (Daniel McDonald)

    ReplyDelete