Monday, April 19, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 6

"I'm so in-love with her! I just want to shout and tell the world!" I'm sure you've heard this kind of talk in movies and perhaps even experienced it in real life. Two people are just so in-love that they are just bubbling with excitement about it. They want to scream it to the world I'm in-love!! Why don't we do this with Christ?shouldn't I be so in-love with Him that I can't wait to tell anyone who I come into contact with? Is it because we are ashamed? Afraid? Or do we just lose our energy? Yes, I have had days where I'm like that. I'm just so excited and thrilled about my heavenly daddy that I sing praises all day. I smile constantly. I pray almost continuously. I am filled with the spirit. Why can't this be every day? Why do I become distracted and disheartened by life? There is a God! And not just any god. He died for me and He LOVES me. He doesn't have to love me. In fact, He could do just fine without me, but He chooses to love me. It's so incredible. Who would be ashamed of that? "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.." I am passionately INLOVE with the God of the universe and I am not ashamed. It's time for me to show that.

No comments:

Post a Comment