Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 15

I'm tired. I'm scared. I'm stressed. I'm nervous. I'm impatient. School is weighing me down. I'm ready to finish. Life is becoming difficult. Halfway there Please don't stare I am sick inside and out All I want to do is pout Please end the stress I'm such a mess I'm tired and I'm scared I don't know why I dared I feel like I'm falling No one hears my calling Sometimes I wish I could physically feel Jesus. I wish I could feel him hold me and comfort me. I wish I could hear His voice audibly and know He is with me. I feel broken. I write when I need to vent. I apologize for this discouraging post.

2 comments:

  1. I know it isn't much, and you probably don't want to. But just remember that I am here when you need someone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling of desiring so intensely to physically be able to feel Jesus. Your post was not discouraging. It was raw. It was heartfelt. And Jesus felt every word, knows every feeling, and is holding you right now. 'Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:10

    ReplyDelete