Sunday, April 25, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 12

Did you not sleep that well last night? It's funny how one little question or comment can make you feel like the ugliest person in the world. One little event can make you think completely different about life. One little action can make you hold a grudge for years. One little facial expression can make you feel insignificant and depressed. Life Is full of little things...that make a big impact. Today I felt ugly. Today I felt happy. Today I felt insignificant. Today I felt scared. Today I felt annoyed. Today i realized that such little things can impact how i think, how i feel, what i do, and what i am going to do. What little things do I do that affect others in a big way? Is it positive? Or is it negative? Or is it both? James 3:9 "with the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers (and sisters) this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers (and sisters), can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water." I need to watch what comes out of my mouth. I know from experience that it hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment