Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trust Me

I was struggling. Fighting. Confused. Upset. I didn't understand. Really God? This is what you want me to do? But what about my life? What about my plan? "I have a better plan," He said. But I was still questioning. What's the plan? Tell me. Let me see it. "I have called you and you have a purpose. I have a plan for you; Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." But I still didn't get it. I didn't see these plans. They weren't tangible. They weren't understandable. But He spoke again, "Everything will work out for the good. Trust Me." I knew He spoke truth. Though I don't understand, I will trust and obey. Sometimes God asks us to do difficult things. But He has a plan, one that is better than we could ever plan or imagine. But we must listen, trust, and obey. And we must also rely on Him for strength to see it through. He will be here with me through it all.

2 comments:

  1. God will blow you away with the things He has for you and your life. I just know it. If I didn't know it, I wouldn't be so incredibly happy for you! Always listen to Him and remember He won't leave you, even when it feels like He did. Obey. Trust. Listen. OLT. No... Not onion, lettuce tomato. God will turn you into one amazing woman. I can't wait to see it :)

    On a side note. Keep eating your veggies. Good for the heart, or so I am told daily by my mom and the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the right track :) keep on trucking, and I'll feed you verses as I come across them. Great thing about accountability, right?

    ReplyDelete