Sunday, May 9, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 26

"I'm pretty darn it!" These were the words of one of my friends as she told me about her now ex-boyfriend saying he didn't find her attractive anymore. I wish more girls had this reaction to those harsh words. Instead, most find themselves wallowing in negative self talk. This statement by my friend made me smile at the time, and it still does. "Yes. Yes you are," I replied. I wish that every girl knew this...that she's pretty. Too many girls place their worth in what others say. Actually, in what guys say and what they think. This is not who our worth should be placed in. Our worth is in Jesus Christ. He thinks we are worth so much more than anyone else could ever say. He thinks we are pretty. In fact, he thinks we are way more than pretty. He thinks we are beautiful, gorgeous, and radiant inside and out. God only creates the best. You are pretty darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment