Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30 Days Naked Day 21

Do you ever feel like you've been replaced? Maybe your best friend replaced you with their boyfriend/girlfriend, or perhaps someone else recieved that promotion and you didn't. Perhaps you tried to help someone out and you got them started but they just went ahead without you. You're left behind..in the dust..not sure where to go or what to feel. Should you be upset? Should you just move on? Should you be sad? Hurt? Do you think you have this "spot" in someone's life? Will it be taken away? Will they change their minds in an instant? The human mind is waivering and unpredictable. What will be taken away and what will stay is uncertain. This life is not fulfilling. I can't find my worth in others or how they view me. Only Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. That's happened to me actually, or rather it is, and I honestly don't know what will happen but it hurts a lot :( and I don't like to think like this...

    I agree with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete