Friday, July 30, 2010

Say One Thing Do Another

You hypocrite.
You say everything is good,
you say you have changed.
You say you love God
but you haven’t given everything.
You are mean and you hurt people with your words.
So I think you have a girlfriend
but you sure don’t act like you do.
You flirt with many girls,
talk like you are looking for someone new.
You talk about the future,
but what about the present?
What are you doing now?
I want to know what’s going through your head
You think you’re so cool,
and better than everybody else.
You get by with not much.
You talk big
but you don’t have that touch
I don’t know what to think of you
You make me angry with your games
You say one thing do another
You are just the same
and I wonder if you have ever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment