Friday, July 30, 2010

Right Here Beside Me

When you’re
on your knees
and you’re
screaming please
God I can’t do this on my own.
You realize
that you’re
not alone
and He’s right there
beside you
and you can’t help but cry
cause you know it’s alright.
You’re in His presence
and it reasures you
of everything,
everything that was promised.
The plans that you know He has,
they’ll all come true
and you know
everything will work out for the good
because you’re
not alone.
He’s right there beside you
and you can’t help but cry
cause you know it’s alright.
Jesus hold me tonight
cause I just want to be with You.
Every breath I take with You,
every step I take will be right behind Yours
and when I run out of air
You breath Your life into me.
You are my strength
when I can’t take another step,
You carry me
and I’m not alone
cause you’re right here beside me.
I can’t help but cry
cause I know it’s alright.

1 comment: