Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not Be Seen

I love to write poetry. You probably know this. Many times I write poetry to vent, whether it be when I am sad, upset, angry, or even happy. Most of my poems are on this blog. I repeat, most of them, not all of them. Why? Because when I vent, sometimes no one should ever read it but me. I am not just saying this to inform you. I am also saying it to remind myself. Because when you are angry or upset you just want to scream to the world right? You want to Scream and yell and tell everyone bad things about the person you are fighting with, or are mad at. I don't want to do that. Some poems are just too personal. Sometimes it is better to be silent and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts are confirmed in this verse:

    Proverbs 17:28
    Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
    when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

    ReplyDelete