Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Upside Down

Falling over
Upside down
There goes my world
Goin’ round and round
Can’t see it now
Can’t see at all
My head’s all dizzy
And I think it’s gonna fall
Flying backwards
Upside down
Please catch my feet
As I spin around
There’s no going back
No reversing time
This is what we have
And what we have is a crime
Shooting sideways
Upside down
There go the days
When I used to drown
Look at me then
Look at me now
Here I am hanging
Upside down
What if I fall
What if I crash
What if I stand back up and be a man
Here it goes
All or nothing
This life is not known
Who knows
What’s coming
Who’s going
Who’s running
Cause it’s hard to see
When you are upside down
Every smile looks like a frown
Every one seems to look at you funny
You don’t have friends
Just some paper money
Who’s holding on to me
Where am I going
All I know is that I’m hanging
Upside down

1 comment: