Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here I am Lord

Here I am,
here I am again
in this place I’ve been a thousand times,
struggling to keep my mind.
Oh Lord, help me with this now.
I can’t take it anymore.
I’m tired and I’m sick of this.
I keep coughing up this bothersome mess
Sometimes I wish I didn’t care
but I can’t help it even if I dare
Oh Lord, hold me tonight
I just want to know you’re here
I just want to hear you say
“I’ve got it all under control”
Oh Lord, things seem hopeless now
It happened so many times
When will it end?
Please tell me when it will end
I’m sick of all this worry
My heart aches when I think of them
I’m so helpless when it comes to this
Oh Lord, I’m not sure what to do
I guess I should just give it to You
I know You have it all,
holding it in Your hand,
but I can’t stop worrying
I can’t stop thinking of it
and I can’t stop the ache in my heart
Oh Lord, please heal me
because here I am.
Here I am again
kneeling at your feet.
You know where I’ve been
and You know where I am now,
right where I was before.

1 comment:

  1. Totally where you should be. He loves and cares without any agenda or impure motive. He's the one to handle it.

    ReplyDelete