Friday, March 5, 2010

I Can't Imagine Tomorrow Without You

You are apart of my life
Every single thing you do
makes me realize
How much I like you
Concerned about me
Never selfish
You care to see
my character and heart
Not focused
On the outside
You understand
My fear has now all died
I feel brand new
and I can't imagine tomorrow without you
The way you look at me
So caring and gentle
It's beauty that i see
You are so respectful
I can't thank you enough
For showing me that love isn't hopeless
All guys aren't jerks A
nd maybe someday I'll fall in love too
It'll be the happiest day
I still can't believe you do
I can't imagine tomorrow without you
The conversations that we have
make me smile make me laugh
We can talk so seriously
But still have those inside jokes
I can tell you anything
I speak oh so fearlessly
I can be myself
The freedom
Is wonderfully
Invigorating me
I hope you see it too
I can't imagine tomorrow without you
I used to be afraid
of what the future holds
but now I am
So confident with you
Can't wait to watch it unfold
Writing our story
God will be our author
Maybe others will read
and it will say 'happily ever after'
I hope so too
Cause I can't imagine tomorrow without you

No comments:

Post a Comment