Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"....Quotes..."

I love quotes. Words are extremely important to me and so I love to save and remember what people say. Most of them are comedic, but a few are advice, or motivational. I have a word document that is fourteen pages long. It is full of quotes. I have a quotationary. Yes, I'm pretty much addicted.
Some of my favorites: Ali spills ice cream on her shirt. Molly: “Great Ali, It’s good to see that you still need a bra…” *peals of laughter from the group* Molly: “I mean a bib!” *more peals of laughter*

Mom: “Were you listening?” My brother Elijah: “Yes” Mom: “What did I say?” My brother Elijah: “I couldn’t tell because you were talking.”
“You are going to hurt and be hurt. But then you will love and be loved. And I promise you it’s worth it.” – A very awesome adopted sister
Ali: “Caleb loves you” Younger brother Philip sits and stares blankly for a minute. Philip: “Ew.”

I might put in a quote randomly in blog posts, just because I am utterly obsessed with them. They are memories, they are advice, the are awesome. Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment